Guild Dungeons 2 Guild Dungeons 2

Don't get it. Every failed quest takes all troops and my population doesn't increase no matter how many hovels I build. Most structures have a Catch-22 of requiring the very resource they produce. Boo to this.

Zombies vs Vampires Zombies vs Vampires

I was hoping for more of an homage/parody of Plants VS Zombies but this is a solid puzzler with a cool theme. To bad I'm quickly bored by puzzlers.

Spiderman Kissing Spiderman Kissing

This is exactly what it claims to be so kudos for that. Not that I'd be any more likely to play it but it might be better if the kissing animation had some progression the longer it goes or the more you fill the bar.

zOMGies zOMGies

Ouch!

I should deduct stars for the carpal tunnel flare up but this is the most original zombie shooter I've played so I'm going to suck it up and give it 10/10.

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

I Suck!

I normally don't give high ratings to games that don't lower themselves to the level of my incompetence but as a long time fan I am just glad to see this once simple widget become a full game. Thanks for at least allowing key customization. Maybe one day I'll find a combo that works.